It is currently Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:35 am

Happy New Year & Happy New ARCs

Happy New Year & Happy New ARCs

Post by Leighton Dean » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:07 pm

Hey everyone,

What better entrance can you ask for than to post with a give-away :D

My debut book GunBoy will be on sale at the tail end of February and we're looking to give away some review copies. I've included the original press release below, but if you like your cyber-thrillers, political scandal and boots on the ground action you can't go far wrong with this title and I would be very happy to hear your honest opinions.

Please message me with your email address to receive your copy.

Press Release:

Leighton Dean’s Cyber-Thriller, set in a divided Britain, (very apt in the current aftermath of Brexit and the disintegration of the political opposition) where politicians grind the country between the cogs of their machinations.

An idealist, lost in war torn streets, a cybernetic enhanced soldier at odds with his mission and a child who knows nothing but murder, must stand together to United a Kingdom.

“Evan had a simple job; enter the anarchist London and bring back Window, the leader of the ‘Free London’ movement. But when a Red Cross transport helicopter is shot down over Hounslow, the tenuous truce between the governing gangs is broken. His mission doomed, he finds an unlikely ally in Bo, a thirteen year old assassin born of the streets.”

Return to Leighton Dean