It is currently Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:42 am

Hello!

Stewart started writing in a fit of romance. Top tip – it worked. Having once, long ago, been a proper physicist and now working in finance, he tends to write speculatively - preferring to think about big issues and ordinary people. When he’s not writing he’s probably working in finance, hitting people with real actual swords or running. A Family War, the first part of the Oligarchy, is out now. The second book, A People's War is due out shortly.

Dreams of Darkness, the first book of The Fox’s Hope trilogy will be published by TicketyBoo Press in 2017.

Hello!

Post by stewarthotston » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:13 pm

Hi all,

this is my little spot on the forums. I'm working hard right now on my series, The Fox's Hope. The first book, Dreams of Darkness is written and will be coming out on the Phantasia imprint.

I'm also a bit of a science fiction fan, having written the first two novels of a cyberpunk trilogy called The Oligarchy. The books,
A Family War and A People's War, are both set in the near future with their eyes firmly on challenges around nanotechnology, AI, capitalism and good old fashioned bad guys.

I'm generally interested in world building, languages (real or not!) and how things and people work so that probably makes me some sort of sociopath!

Happy to be here and look forward to chatting!

S

Re: Hello!

Post by Gary Compton » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:21 pm

Welcome aboard my friend.

Great to have you hear and looking forward to your release. Maybe we should start chatting covers? :lol:

Gary Compton: master of his own destiny...

Re: Hello!

Post by stewarthotston » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:09 pm

Sounds good! Maybe get some christmas turkey out the way first ;-)

Return to Stewart Hotston